Pages

A Fashion Woman?

I don't make up at home and at work, because, I think it is not necessary to make up, in work days, in fact I don't have time to make up, when at home, I don't want to make up...

But I love fashion, in my mind, I want to become a fashionable woman, however, my boyfriend don't care about it, he never asks me to wear beautiful clothes, except to take part in friend's party, of course I don't care too when at home.

To tell you the truth, my boyfriend cares money, he never asks me to make up, because he wants to save money...

Life is true...

Because I love fashion, I want to become a fashionable woman, I wrote what I thought in my blog, almost no woman doesn't love fashionable dress, fashionable hairstyle, fashionable handbag and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment